Kamryn's Dedication

I am a little behind in my blogging and have wanted to post this for a while...finally I have found a few spare minutes :)
On Mother's Day, Deven & I dedicated Kamryn. At our church, Faith Community, we do dedications for babies, instead of baptism. By dedicating Kamryn, Deven and I have made a commitment before the Lord to submit Kamryn to God's will and to raise her according to God's Word and God's ways. It was a very special day to us and we love our little girl more than words can describe. 8 babies were dedicated that day including my 2 cousins little girls, JD & Emily (Tjoelker)DeVries dedicated little Ava and Levi & Leah (Tjoelker) VanMersbergen dedicated little Kylie. It was fun to share that day with them. We all had a celebration lunch afterwards with the baby girls aunts, uncles and grandparents. The Lord has truly blessed us all!
I have a few photos of my kids on Mother's Day and then my cousin got a great shot of all 3 baby girls together. They are all so adorable in their little dresses(Kylie is in the front and Ava is next to Kamryn(blue and white dress).


No comments:

Post a Comment