My New Job...

This week I started watching our friend's(Roy and Nicki Fischlin)little boy...His name is Royce and he is so cute! He will be 3 months old next week and both of my kids enoy his company. Kolby loves babies and is always trying to entertain Royce and Kamryn...On Monday (Royce's First day) Kolby got acquainted with him and taught him how to roar like a lion. Kamryn tries to roll over to him to say hi when they are on the floor together and gives him her flirty smiles and coos. When Royce cries, Kolby stands in front of him and claps his hands and says "O-Tay!" over and over...it's pretty funny! We have only had him 2 days so far but it has gone really well and I am beginning to think I may have a 3rd of my own! hahaha...not soon though :) Here are some photos I took on our days with him...A perk for his mom is all the photos I will take of him...He will be another model for me to practice on!








No comments:

Post a Comment