Sneak Peak-Photographing My Second Wedding

On Saturday I photographed my second wedding (Mason & Amanda Heeringa). I love taking photos and watching two people begin their life together....they are a very sweet, fun loving couple and I am so thankful they chose me to capture their amazing day! Being my second wedding I was VERY nervous, but I get nervous before ANY photo session I do...A big thanks to my amazing cousin Lindsay Tinklenberg for assisting me with everything on the wedding day....Here are a few of my favorite shots...







If you want to see the full gallery, check out my website at www.hollemanphotography.smugmug.com

3 comments:

  1. These are soo cute! Amanda is such a beauty! They are a very cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! They were very fun to work with and Amanda is such a positive, fun girl :)The rest of the photos are on my website if you want to check them out, my web address at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I will check them out, :)

    ReplyDelete