All The Little Things...

Today I read Natasha's blog(mother of baby Case, who passed away a few weeks ago to SIDS)and again my heart aches for her...She and her family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers...as we all continue with life, she is searching to find a new "normal" without her sweet baby Case. I can't imagine her life will ever feel "normal" again and she will never be the same. Her heart will be scarred deeply and only her faith will bring her comfort. Every time I hear the song "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns I think of her.
Her tragedy has made me stop and love,appreciate, value and soak in every single moment and experience I have with my kids. Every little piece of their being is sacred to me. From their sweet, innocent blue eyes to their cute little curled toes...I love every part of them more than words can describe. I take a few seconds longer to watch them play,talk or coo, smile, look at me...whatever they may be doing, I watch them with new eyes...
Tonight they took their nightly bath and I took some photos of Kamryn...as I was having my little photo session in the hallway (so I could still see Kolby) the little boy managed to grab the whole bottle of bath soap and dump it in with him...SO many bubbles!
Kamryn had her 6 month check up today and she is very healthy! 75 Percentile for weight, 60 Percentile for height and 70 Percentile for head...she is a big girl :)

The cutest moment of all was when I was putting Kolby to bed tonight(Deven's dad, papa Fuzzy, passed away 15 years ago but we like to show Kolby pictures of him and talk about him so that Kolby knows about his amazing grandpa). As Kolby is laying in bed, he asks me "Where's dada?" I told him he was working. Then he said, "Where's papa?" I said, Papa is at home...he said "Nooo, where's papa Fuzzy?!" I said, Papa fuzzy is in heaven with Jesus and he is watching over you making sure you are ok...Kolby sat up and looked around the room and yelled "NO PAPA FUZZY!" He thought papa fuzzy was in the room watching him! I started to laugh and cry...it was so cute!

Anyways, I will leave you with some adorable photos of Kamryn after her bath...



No comments:

Post a Comment