Baptism

Today I witnessed my sister Kelli get baptized at Christ the King in Bellingham. It was a very emotional, brave act of obedience to our Lord and I am so proud of her. She loves the Lord and I believe this act has brought her even closer to Him and will give her more strength, courage and wisdom as she tries to live her life the way He wants her to.

Acts 2:38
"...Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

These are the most beautiful photos I have ever taken- witnessing her sins being washed away was so powerful and moving. The man in the photos is my dad and he was able to participate in her baptism...obviously from the photos, you can tell it was an emotional experience for him as well. I love you dad :)




2 comments:

  1. So thankful I could be there to witness such an awesome experience. I really had a hard time when I saw your Dad was included with the baptism. I had to stifle my sobs of joy. (probably why I was so exhausted this afternoon.) The pictures captured the experience very well. Love you, Aunt deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome! I'll pray for your sister and her walk with the Lord!

    ReplyDelete