Kolby Ben

I thought I should give a little update on my little man...he is growing up so fast. He talks so much(he is saying real sentances and communicating so well) and has such a strong personality. He is very confident and loves to entertain but if he feels he is being laughed "at" not "with", he will get very shy and bury his face into whatever is closest to him to hide. He still tests his limits every day in almost everything he does but he is starting to respect his boundaries a bit more. As long as he is given a warning and we begin the countdown, he usually stops by 3...still exhibiting his stubborness by waiting til the last moment but at least he stops :) He is always busy and has been fighting nap time more than ever. He knows his colors and has started to count more often...Him and Randi counted to 10 the other day in spanish! He is very smart and aware of his surroundings. His 2 favorite cartoons are Dora and Diego and I love watching him watch them because they are interactive cartoons and he suprises me all the time by answering their questions...the wheels are definately turning fast in his little head. Every day brings something new and fills my heart with joy and happiness...he is a challenging child but the reward is so great! I took some photos of him today and bribery worked great! I will leave you with the latest entertaining moment by Kolby....
Deven got home from work on Friday and Kolby ran to the door and greeted him right away...Deven said "Hey Bud! How are you? Were you a good boy today or a pain in mommy's butt?" Kolby replied "uh...pain in mommy's butt!" with a huge smile on his face...Deven and I just cracked up! It was the cutest thing ever (and he was right:) )!




No comments:

Post a Comment