Halloween

Halloween was so fun this year! Randi created her own costume and looked awesome! Kolby was a tiger and Kamryn was a pirate, both looked so stinkin cute! We had our "Halloween" on Saturday night instead of Sunday. I took Kolby & Kam to Oma & Opa's house (my grandma and grandpa) and then we went to see Randi at her mom's house. I snapped a few photos and then we headed to Nana E's house to see Nana (my mom), TT (kelli) & TanTan (Stan). After having some dinner, we headed to our church, Faith Community Church, where the "Fairmont Fair" was happening! Lots of games to play and win candy, face painting(Kolby got some wiskers and a nose painted on and he sit so still and good for the girl!)and a maze that was in the dark! We stayed for an hour or so and then the kids were done, and needed to go to bed.

Here are some pics of my cutie pies! (kamryn would NOT stand still but you can still see how cute she looked :) )





No comments:

Post a Comment