Little Update on Randi

So, I am very "dutch" and refuse to buy those expensive school portrait packages...last year I took Randi's "School" pic too and love it...it's free and I can get as many prints in whatever sizes I want....



Anyway, Randi...she is now in 5th grade! She is definitely becoming a "pre-teen" but is a really good kid...and she cares so much about people and their feelings. I feel like she grew up a lot this summer...her look, her fashion, her attitude(a little sassier :) ), her social life (much more social and lots of friends)& some of the thing she liked last year are "babyish" this year. This fall she played soccer for the first time and loved it! Yeah for me because if any one knows me, they know I played soccer from age 4-18 and love the sport. Her team won 1st place and did great! Can't wait for next fall :)

She is growing up and still manages to be a great kid and a very helpful member of the family. We love her so much and appreciate every bit of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment