Easy Italian Meatballs

Tonight I made Italian meatballs for dinner and they were a hit...the kids loved them and I know sometimes it's hard to find an easy meal like that so I thought I'd share :) It took me about 5 minutes to prep and 20 to cook!

Italian Meatballs

1 Small onion chopped
1 egg
1 tsp worchestershire sauce
1/3 cup of parmesan
1 TBSP of Italian seasoning
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 lb ground beef
1/3 cup Italian dried bread crumbs

In a medium bowl combine onion, egg, worchestershire sauce,parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder...mix well.

Mix in beef...once combined, mix in the bread crumbs.

(Made about 24 meatballs)

Greased baking sheet (I put foil down, easier clean up). 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment