Kamryn 8 Months Old

Hard to believe Kamryn turned 8 months old on the 26th. Time is just flying by us. She is growing up way too fast! She is of course still rolling all over the place and she has great balance. She is starting to scoot around the room on her bum and is beginning to get in the crawling position. She is also trying to pull herself up on things and loves this little kids play table we have. I sit very close but I am letting her stand on her own and play. She loves to bounce so sometimes that doesn't work too good when she isn't in her bouncy toy. She walks backwards in the walker. She says "dada" and babbles on and on. I love hearing her sweet little voice, all the sounds she makes, from the high pitch sounds to the growling that she does, they are all so adorable. She still doesn't have any teeth, I feel like she has been teething for months but still nothing but I have heard that the longer they wait to come in the better. She is still nursing 100% and REFUSES to take formula. I have been giving her little gerber snacks that dissolve easy in her mouth and along with regular baby food she also gets yogurt in her cereal in the morning. Last week she was really sick and I'm not sure if she got it from Kolby but she ended up having an ear infection and bronchiolitis. The poor little girl was coughing (still is) and has so much mucus that she was throwing up. She never cries but for two days she was so cranky and upset. I took her to the doctor Saturday morning and thankfully she got some antibiotics and is feeling much better. I would have taken photos of her last week but she was sick so I did some today. I can still see in her eyes she isn't 100% but they are still adorable :) ENJOY!












1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I need to schedule Kyler's 6 month pics, I keep forgetting to bring up my day planner when I come up to the computer. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete