My Latest Photo Sessions

One of my passions in life is photography. I LOVE taking photos especially of sweet little babies! This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph 2 babies, one was my friend Marissa's baby Austin (9 days old), I was reminded how small and precious newborns are and how fast they grow! The other was my cousin Emily's little girl Ava (6 months old), now this little girl made the cutest little sounds and faces, I had so much fun watching her!
I have converted our spare bedroom into a small studio area which has made my photography much better because I know the lighting and am very comfortable taking pictures here...I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos from this weekend. I hope you all like them!
To view the full galleries, just visit my website at www.hollemanphotography.smugmug.com.










2 comments: